Thanks for visiting the site. In this site I would like share my thoughts around Digital Transformation of Environment, Health and Safety, Supply Chain Management and Sustainability topics. For the 20+ years I have been working in these areas spanning across topics like Product Safety Stewardship, Environmental Management and Health and Safety. Being a Environmentalist from the core, Sustainability & GHG, Circular Economy always intrigue me as well.
Initial orientation was EHS, which slowly expanded to include Manufacturing, Integrated Business Planning and APO / PPDS/ ATP as well. Please do keep a watch on those topics as well as I keep exploring my Learnings from Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Executive Supply Chain course.
My brief Academic Bio:
1) Invited as Conference Chair for Air pollution assessment and Air Quality monitoring sessions – International Conference on Environmental Science and Technology, Texas, USA
3) Awarded with Award, 2004 – DrKVRao Scientific Society, Andhra Pradesh, India (http://www.kvrss.com/history.asp) for Client – Server based online air quality monitoring system development
4) Invited to Speak on Air quality Issues and Research Approaches on the occasion of World Environmental Day celebrations, EPTRI, India, 2005. (www.eptri.com)
5) Delivered special lectures on Sensor Development for Environmental applications for Professors of University and senior scientist, Administrative Staff College of India, 2004.
6) Invited to contribute a chapter on “Remote sensing of Marine oil spills” in a Global Marine Oil pollution: A Monograph, Koteswara Rao, M. V. R., Allied Publishers, India, 2004
1. A simulation study of mesoscale coastal circulations in Mississippi Gulf coast , Atmospheric Research Jan 2009
2. Sensitivity of atmospheric dispersion simulations by HYSPLIT to the meteorological predictions from a meso-scale model
Springer September 28, 2008
3. Real time remote monitoring of air pollutants and their online transmission to the web using internet protocol
Springer August 23, 2006
4. Design and development of polymer coated piezoelectric crystal based analyzer for direct monitoring of sulphur dioxide
NISCAIR, JSIR March 10, 2005
5. Some Observational and Modeling Studies of the Atmospheric Boundary Layer at Mississippi Gulf Coast for Air Pollution Dispersion Assessment, Atmospheric Research
6. Model calculation of Environmental Friendly Traffic flows in fast growing urban centers in India, Intl. Journal of Environment and Protection, Inderscience, Volume 30 No 1 (2007)
7. Use of multi-objective Air pollution monitoring sites and online air pollution monitoring system for total health risk assessment in Hyderabad, India”, International Journal on Environmental Research and Public Health, 2(2) 343-354 (2005).
8. Continuous air pollution monitoring and GIS for episode warning in urban environment, (2004) Environmental Science and Engineering, India, Vol. 2
Disclaimer: All views expressed in this blog are my own and are not those of my employer
Look forward to contributing again on this blogging site
Thanks – Jayakumar